In the first four years of this program, $3.6 million in grants to 92 projects has leveraged ~$20 million cultural space improvements, helping Vancouver-based non-profit cultural organizations with their space needs.
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility studies;
- Demand or needs assessments;
- Building programs or functional plans;
- Real estate studies;
- Capital fundraising plans;
- Architectural or engineering consultations;
- Renovations & expansions;
- Accessibility improvements;
- Electrical, plumbing, heating upgrades;
- And more!
Application Deadline: Friday, May 3, 2013
This program is available to Vancouver-based non-profit cultural organizations.
Updated 2013 Guidelines and Application Form will be available in early March. In the meantime, you can review the 2012 guidelines at this link.
All applicants must meet with City of Vancouver Cultural Services staff prior to submission. To set up a mandatory meeting to discuss your project please contact cultural planner Debra Bodner after March 1, 2013, at email@example.com, 604.873.7211.