Purchase your tickets for Arts Summit 2015 by midnight on Friday, May 29 to save up to $50 on regular registration rates!
$125 Early Bird / $175 Regular Rate
Not a member? Consider joining now to access the discounted rate and a broad range of membership benefits! Learn more about membership benefits and membership rates.
$195 Early Bird / $245 Regular Rate
All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
In addition to the presentation of a cultural policy framework for BC, developed through our BC Creative Convergence initiative, we'll hear "What We Have Learned" report-backs from:
- Sarah Kim at ArtStarts in Schools on the state of education in BC;
- Dawn Brennan of Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance on their 2015 Making a Scene Conference;
- Creative BC on their third year as an independent agency;
- Martha Rans of Artists' Legal Outreach on recent changes to the Society Act; and
- Kelly Hill of Hill Strategies Research Inc. on a project he's currently undertaking to address research gaps in BC's arts and culture sector.
On Day 2 we'll be joined by cultural visionary Richard Evans of EmcArts for an opening talk and Q&A session on his most recent work in adaptive change, including significant programs now being delivered across Alberta. A second morning session will explore case studies of organizations benefiting from this work in both the US and Canada. Richard will be joined by two participants who will bring their personal experiences into the conversation. In the final session of Arts Summit 2015, Richard will facilitate an invigorating afternoon workshop, opening pathways to a bright future for the arts in BC.
Plan to join us on June 18-19 at the Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre!
Read program details here: allianceforarts.com/arts-summit-program.