Business for the Arts has opened nominations for their 2017 awards! Nominations are solicited from the public in the following categories:
- the Edmund C. Bovey Award, which honours a business professional who has demonstrated a lifetime of significant philanthropy or leadership in arts and culture in Canada;
- the Arnold Edinborough Award, which recognizes a young business professional age 40 and under who has demonstrated exemplary leadership and volunteerism in the arts;
- the Peter Herrndorf Arts Leadership Award, which recognizes arts leaders who have spent a lifetime dedicated to fostering the arts in Canada by building partnerships with fellow arts executives, artists, media, business leaders and public sector officials to ensure a vibrant cultural sector for all Canadians;
- the Corporate Champion of the Arts Award, awarded to a business that has strengthened arts and culture in Canada through its long-standing support of and commitment to the sector;
- and the Community Impact Award, which recognizes an arts and business partnership that has enhanced the quality of life and enriched the cultural scene in their community through innovative program(s), creative business partnerships or neighbourhood revitalization initiatives.
Nominations for all categories are due by February 15, 2017. For more information, including eligibility requirements and nomination forms, please click here. If you have any questions about the award categories or submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.