One application. One desk. One licence. And one reduced fee!
Vancouver's arts event licence pilot program makes it easy to host pop-up performances in studios, warehouses, factories, shops and wholesale spaces.
Highlights from the Arts Event Licence Pilot Program:
- New base life safety standards to temporarily convert spaces to assembly use
- A toolkit to help plan for an event that is safe, secure and considerate of your neighbours
- Do it with one application, one desk, one licence and one reduced fee
Book a Tour:
Come to a FREE information tour and learn about the program and licence fee subsidies. Walk through an arts event venue. Bring your questions for City of Vancouver staff. Space is limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred tour.
* The Permanent -- 330 West Pender | Tuesday, October 29, 2 p.m.
* Red Gate Arts Society -- 855 East Hastings | Wednesday, November 6, 2 p.m.
The City of Vancouver is offering 10 subsidies to pay the cost of the arts event licence fee until December 31, 2013. Subsidies are $25, $100 and $150, depending on the licence fee for your event.
Click here to learn more about the subsidy program.
Visit the COV website for details: http://vancouver.ca/doing-business/arts-event-licence.aspx